APEX HYBRID TRUNKS|
- The next generation of Kelly's signature APEX Trunks. Sustainably crafted for land and sea.
- The all-in-one travel shorts you want for adventures in and out of the water.
- Lightweight, non-stretch durable fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Mesh-lined front pockets for drainage and a back pocket with Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Advanced moisture-wicking fabric diffuses water and dries rapidly.
- Interior taped seams increase comfort and eliminate chafe.
- Triple eyelet lace-up waist closure and zip fly.
Size, Fit & Care
- 9" inseam and 19" outseam on size 32.
- 22" leg opening on size 32.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
For People and Planet.
100% recycled polyester with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.