Blanket Shirt Jacket | Field Plaid|
This variant is currently sold out
- We doubled down on our best-selling Blanket Shirt, so we can all wear our favorite shirt year-round.
- Sturdy heavyweight organic cotton twill that's rugged and hard-wearing, yet ridiculously soft.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with a relaxed, easy fit that's ideal for layering over light sweaters.
- Button flap chest pockets, plus side seam hand warmers.
- Impact-resistant natural corozo buttons—they're nuts!
- Available in a bunch of warm plaids.
Size, Fit & Care
- 29.5" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water to grow.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.