Tradesman Chore Jacket|
- A classic, unlined chore jacket you'll have for years, and it'll get even better with wear.
- We took the utility and comfort of an epic vintage find and upgraded the fit.
- Constructed out of a rigid organic cotton denim, garment-dyed for a broken-in feel from the start.
- Roomy enough for layering over a sweater in the cooler months.
Size, Fit & Care
- 29" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.